Terms & Conditions for Song Hotel
ABN: 74 111 663 873
You (our guest) agree that you will pay to us (the operator) the room rate for each day of your stay and any additional charges up until the time you advise us that you have departed from our hotel. You agree that any charges for services to you, not billed at the time of your departure, may be added to your account for settlement as arranged or charged to the same credit card used to pay the account at the time of your departure or to a credit card used to guarantee payment of your account. If you are settling your account with any credit card, please note that a 1.5% credit card transaction fee will apply. You may choose to change the method of payment on check-in EFTPOS, as
this method of payment do not attract this fee. You agree that check-out time is 11:00 am on the date shown for your departure unless we agree to another time. You agree that departure after that time may incur an additional room charge. You agree that we may apply a charge if your required check-in time requires us to keep the room empty on the previous day. You agree to pay interim account when presented even though you may not have departed from our hotel. You agree to advise us change in number of persons using the room and agree to pay any additional charges for additional persons not included in the number stated at the time of registration. You agree you are and remain personally liable to pay the total amount on departure unless prior settlement arrangements have been accepted by us. If the settlement arrangements have not been met within 30 days of departure you agree to pay the total amount due on the receipt of our invoice. You agree to pay any loss or damage to the room or equipment in the room during your period of use. You agree to return the key and/or security card for the room at the time of your departure and agree to pay a charge for replacement of keys you lose or fail to return. You agree any monies or other valuables, goods or vehicles that belong to you, brought in or on to the room, grounds or car-park remain your responsibility and we are not responsible for their safekeeping. You agree that you will not make any claim against us for damage or loss to your goods or valuables regardless (of how or where the loss or damage occurred). You agree that regardless of the length of stay there is no tenancy or other rights created under any landlord or Tenant laws and there are no such laws, which apply to your stay. We grant you licence to stay in our hotel and you agree that we may terminate the licence at any time without giving a reason.
We adhere to the National Privacy Principle relating to the collection of personal information. All information collected from you on this registration card is required, either to meet the requirements of the State legislation regarding the maintenance of a guest register, for fire safety reasons, for billing purposes and to market our services to you. We will not make this information available to any third party without your prior consent except where required by law or to enforce our collection of amounts owing by you. You must advise us if any details on this registration card are incorrect. All this data will be retained for the minimum length of time to comply with taxation and accounting requirements (usually seven years). Any personal data is accessible only to authorised personnel of the operator. A charge will be levied if a hard copy of this paper registration is required after 6 months from your departure Copies (other than electronic data) are not available after 2 years. We will not knowingly permit any misuse of this data. We will adhere to our Industry Association standard for the use of any personal information.
I accept your offer of accommodation on the terms and conditions outlined above
- Terms of cancellation or modification are stated in the terms and conditions of sale associated with each rate or package, where applicable.
- If permissible under the rate’s terms and conditions of sale, the reservation may be canceled at songhotels.com.au
- Permissible cancellations will be refunded the accommodation component only and will be refunded within 7 days of cancellation
- If all efforts are made to ensure that the photographs, graphical images and texts reproduced to illustrate the displayed hotels provide as accurate an impression as possible of the accommodation offered, variations may occur, in particular as the result of any change of furniture or renovation. The customer has no right to claim against such changes, since these variations have no bearing on the key features of the service.
- Song Hotels shall not be held responsible for the non-fulfillment or inadequate fulfillment of the reservation in the event of a force majeure, actions of third parties, actions of the customer or of his partners, such as unavailability of the Internet network, no access to the website, external intrusion, computer viruses, or in the event of non-authorised prepayment from the bearer’s bank.
- Song Hotels accepts no responsibility for any indirect damage as a result, in particular loss of earnings, actions of third parties, actions of the client or of his partners.
- Hyperlinks may link to websites other than the Song Hotel site. Song Hotel accepts no responsibility for the content of these websites or the services featured on them